Black Box LR0301A-KIT Ethernet Extender Kit 2-Port
• Kit includes two extenders
• Support speeds up to 1.544 Mbps on T1 and 2.048 Mbps on E1
• DIP switches make configuration easy
• Line build-out (LBO) capability
BlackBox LR0301A-KIT Ethernet Extender Kit 2-Port
The pair of extenders included with this kit act as a bridge, enabling you to link two Ethernet networks across T1/E1. Because you're using leased lines provided by your telco, there are no distance limitationsyou can extend your network anywhere you can get a T1 line. Ethernet Extender Kit 2 Port T1/E1. Extends 2 ports 10/100Mbps Ethernet RJ45 over T1 or E1 interface. The kit includes 2 extenders for near-end (local) far-end (remote) deployment. Typical applications include Enterprise LAN extension, campus LAN expansion. This kit includes a pair of auto-rate Ethernet extenders, using a standard T1/E1 interfaces. Devices include internal 110-220VAC power supplies.
Management interface is a console port. The pair of extenders included with this kit act as a bridge, enabling you to link two Ethernet networks across T1/E1. Because you're using leased lines provided by your telco, there are no distance limitations—you can extend your network anywhere you can get a T1 line. The T1/E1 Ethernet Network Extender converts protocols and data from Fractional T1/E1 to 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet and supports both framed and unframed modes with line codes.
• Bridges 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet across a single T1/E1 line
• Supports Fractional E1/T1 in framed and unframed mode
• Autosensing, autonegotiating 10-/100-Mbps LAN connections
• Auto MDI/MDI-X means you never need a crossover cable on the Ethernet side
• Humidity (2) 5-95%, noncondensing
• Indicators LEDs: (1) Power, (1) E1, (1) T1, (1) LOS, (1) 10/100M, (1) LAN
|Product Brand||Black Box|