K&H Pet Products KH1099 Deluxe Lectro Soft Outdoor Heated Pet Bed Large
• Recommended for indoor and outdoor use
• 20 watts<
• 5.5 foot cord
• Thermostatically controlled to warm your pet's normal body temperature
• FREE cover included
K&H Pet Products KH1099 Deluxe Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Pet Bed Large
This “Deluxe” version has a plump, cushy bolster that fits around the Lectro- Soft for added comfort. The MET listed, patented, bed is removable and can be used in any shelter. The internal thermostats keep the bed at just the right pet- pleasing temperature.
Place the Lectro-Soft directly on a hard, flat surface in your home or inside a doghouse or kennel. The area chosen should be sheltered from direct rain or snow. Pull out the air valve on the bottom side of the bed. Plug into 110-120 volt AC outlet while the air valve is still released. Allow 15 to 30 minutes for the Lectro-Soft to begin to warm and fully expand. The unit will feel slightly warm to the touch. After desired expansion, push down on the center of the bed to remove a little air. Then push in the air plug to seal the bed. This will prevent a ballooning effect when your pet is enjoying the bed. After initial warm-up, your Lectro-Soft will feel cooler to the touch.
• When your pet lies on the bed, it will warm to a comfortable temperature in even the coldest of weather
• The Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed does not inflate
• Size: Large
• Dimensions: 34.5" x 44.5" x 4.5"
• Color: Brown